It’s been a long time since I posted anything here and for that I apologize. I also apologize for the various errors on the site. I’ll get to those eventually too. They are mostly related to the forum integration. I guess it’s due to me simply not having any time to bother with game design. At the same time I have been playing games so maybe I’ll post more about that instead going forward.
I’ve been really hooked on Call of Duty: Black Ops. In fact, so much so that I started a clan called The Honor Squad – www.thehonorsquad.com If you play Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2, stop by and enlist! :)
Some of the other games I’ve given a try:
- Borderlands – why do creatures respawn everytime I go back to an area?? annoying.
- Left for Dead 2 – why does this seem like thy’ve gotten more Serious Sam with the game?
- Metro 2033 – interesting, why they enable the joystick by default so keyboard/mouse doesn’t work?
- Super Meat Boy – Mario Brothers on steroids. Damn this game is challenging without save points.
- Wings of Prey – the tutorials seem good, unless you want them to help you learn the controls.
- Battlefield 2 – Single player doesn’t have enough save points, multi-player is still growing on me.
For future releases, I’m really interested in seeing Portal 2 and I’m told Modern Warfare 2 is coming out end of 2011? Sigh, Raven is involved. I’m not sure I should be excited.e-mail | print